D-Rp C 96
Regensburg, Bischöfliche Zentralbibliothek, MS C 96. Choirbook of liturgical music.
Provenance: Probably copied in Regensburg. Date 1550 in manuscript. DIAMM entry
Sources of pieces in Choralis Constantinus II: Alleluia 1 shares distinctive readings with 15455 that prove that it must have been copied from that source or a copy of it. The other six pieces form uninterrupted groups within each mass. The relations of their readings to the print and to other pre-print sources imply they were copied from the printer's exemplar or a copy of it.
Choralis Constantinus II contents:
- Mass 1
- Alleluia-Dies sanctificatus (fol. 43v)
- Mass 7
- Alleluia-Dominus in Sina (fol. 115v)
- Sequence-Qui coeli (fol. 116v)
- Communion-Psallite Domino (fol. 120v)
- Mass 8
- Introit-Spiritus Domini (fol. 136v)
- Allleuia-Veni Sancte Spiritus (fol. 138v)
- Sequence-Quae corda (fol. 139v)